[ SHOWGSD-L ] This is so hard to write, but they need good homes

  • From: "vomhauslibra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vomhauslibra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SHOWGSD" <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:44:28 -0400

It's taken me a bit of a while to be able to write this, but sometimes we have
to do hard things in this life.....
I find I must part with 3 of my furry kids. They are my young ones, just a bit
over a year old. I had Viral Pneumonia a couple months ago and surgery to
remove fluid around my heart. I'm lucky to be alive.  It's left me less able to
take care of my dogs, in the way I want them taken care of.

All my furry kids are house pets. So they are housebroken, crate trained and a
little bit spoiled. The 2 boys are prelim X rayed and the hips look real good.
They are German X American lines and to me look like show prospects. The German
side of the pedigree's almost all VA Rated. Close up, it's a lot of VA1 Their
American side is 2 times Select Ch.Breauhausen Red October. Nuff said, these
were the 2, I was keeping to show. Zod is a rich Black and Tan, Zeus is Black
and Red.

The Female (Zora) is all German Pedigree out of Kirschental Lines. She is Black
and Red. Zora has not been prelimed. Her dam is, SG 3, Taila Vom Kirschental,
OFA  and her sire is World Champion, VA, Sch3,  Esko Vom Danischen Hof, "A"
Normal. Zora's Sire is Jacko Vom Kirschental, OFA, His sire is, V, Sch3, Yak
Vom Frankengold, "A" Normal. I was going to OFA Her and keep her as a brood
bitch, but now it doesn't look like I will be breeding for a while, At least
until I'm much healthier.

I'm giving these young ones away, so I can be sure they go to good homes. You
can e mail, or call for more information. 301 952 0588

Dorothea
vomhauslibra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone 301 952 0588