[ SHOWGSD-L ] This is What Santa told me!...please help

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:42:41 -0800 (PST)

        Santa said that I was very bad this year....I told Santa that I gave up
smoking, drinking, and looking at BITCHES!. just like he asked me!...Santa
called me a liar!...I tried to explain to Santa what Bitches were, I said they
were like female reindeer, he still wasn't buying my story, so I am asking
anyone in lister land, If you see Santa tonight please confirm my story about
what bitches are....ba humbug...no goodies for me.......FB