[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The strongest pack leader

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:38:38 -0700

I would not be worried about my not being the alpha, but I would not put
myself into a position where I would have to worry about the fight over the
second in command. It happened once and I had a hard time stopping it and
sustained some injuries while trying to do that. That taught me two lessons.
One - never try to separate them while fighting (unless there are 2 of you).
Two - Keep the would-be/could-be 2nd Lieutenants apart so they won't have a
chance to demonstrate their superiority over each other.
Lee