[ SHOWGSD-L ] The racing judge

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:44:27 EDT

I am so pleased to brag on my husband Bob.  This is his 2nd season  racing
drag boats.  Last year he was runner up for rookie of the  year.  (at age 60)
This year, racing in a class of generally 20 to 24 entries, He was achieved
two firsts and 2 seconds, and , with only one more race to go, seems assured
to  be high point winner for the year,.  This month has been really fun.   Go
to a race, and then to California to judge Ventura, HE raced yesterday at
Marble Falls and now we are off tomorrow to judge in Muncie,
Get back in time for the last race of the year and then the next weekend go
to show to exhibit. Maybe Dragboat Nations in Arizona and then GSD  Nationals.

Gosh, being retired is fun!
Carol Moore