[ SHOWGSD-L ] The illustrated standard

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:08:58 EDT

Just went to the website to take a look at the IS as it stands, (maybe  I am
missing something with all this talk about the standard on the  list) so tell
me what needs to be changed, or even improved upon, the  illustrations are
exact as to the German Shepherd Standard. I see no need to  improve upon
something that has been in existence for 50 years, and is true to  the german
shepherd,  it is not an opinion , it is illustrated to the  Standard.

If it ain't broke I see no reason to fix it.  JMHO .  Diane
_www.Debmarsgermanshepherds.com_ (http://www.debmarsgermanshepherds.com/)
Home  of 1985 GV Ch. Ossipee Ceasar v Clover Acre CD ROM,ROMC OFA
_www.debmarscavalierkingcharlesspaniels.com_
(http://www.debmarscavalierkingcharlesspaniels.com/)