[ SHOWGSD-L ] The List Party 2006

  • From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:35:25 -0500

I would really like to meet everyone next year at the National List party,
since i didn't get to this year. I hope it is better organized as to meet new
people and have FUN! Me & Melissa( yes the lil Jr Handler) are going to be Red
Hat Society Ladies! It should really be cute, Chubby me and this lil Gorgous
cute thing trying to be a Red Hat Society Lady, she is going to  turn heads
!Yes, it is going to be FUN! Not to mention, learning the camera and loving
every minute of it!!! So i will be a snap happy Photgrapher!! Watch out!!!!
LOL, Joni

Carley & Joni Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.