[ SHOWGSD-L ] The KISS system - Keep It Simple, Sweetie

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:52:10 EDT

Most things could be simplify by applying the KISS system.

Keep it simple, sweetie.

If handlers would refuse to show dogs with dragging rears, bad  temperaments,
and other OBVIOUS faults, they could just KISS it.

If judges would just judge the dogs, they could just KISS it.

How many times have you heard the handlers looking for someone to take  their
competitive bitch in the class, because they won with the dog and are  afraid
the judge just wont put up the handler on both sides???   Too  many times.
Is that really necessary if the judging was about the dogs and  not the faces?
I think not.

I have handlers tell me that I would do best not putting the same handler  on
both sides, that doing that will shorten my judging career.....wow, and here
I was thinking that putting up the best dogs was what judging was all  about.
 I must've missed the memo.

Of course, I think my judging career will be shorten by the fact that I
don't put up defective dogs, even when they belong to another judge, who is
standing by ringside doubling like crazy.

Nawwh.......I think I'll just keep it simple, sweetie.

If they were using the KISS system, they wouldn't have to worry about  it  <G>

It is (or it should be) about the DOGS - now, that would be keeping it
simple.

Ileana
Chance favors the prepared  mind