[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Arizona pictures

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:45:31 -0800 (PST)

Are up on the www.Rightdog.com  site Ruth is now working on the gating
shots,they should be up soon. If you have gone and checked the site for
pictures don't forget to hit refresh when you return.  I take off for Oregon
tomorrow so will be off line for 3 days. This show had many highs.  We got to
see Hunter win a major, the beautiful winners bitch from the national, and the
return of Jerry Graham to the ring. I need to apologize to Bart for getting him
in a deep shadow a couple of times. The grounds for the Tucson shows are
wonderful but not the easiest for taking pictures.  At the end of the show on
Friday and Sat. Bill Tank took this years GVX  around the ring so all could
admire her. Friday it was getting close to sundown so I couldn't get a gating
shot of her. Saturday it worked out just fine. This was really a great show
Tucson will host another great show in April 2012.  Tucson changed show dates
with the Phoenix club so that they would have the April dates for the Mat. Fut.
shows this year. I hope you all come for some spring fun. Judges will be
4-13-2012 Mr. Elezardo Valadz from Mexico City, 4-14 Rita Sandell from the USA
and 4-15 Mr Jack Kilgour from Vancouver, BC Please join us in Tucson from some
international judging  fun.

Terry