[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:55:04 -0700

I wish the GSDCA members would do what they promised to do.. take their
issues to their OWN list where they can bitch and malign each other ad
nauseum.. why does this list - that is to focus on the American style of
showing GSDs - have to be forced to be inundated with the continued crap and
politics??? Instead of complying with the list mandate, you all bring your
own agendas here and inflict them on those of us who could give a rat's ass
about your pettiness, your self serving agendas, your character
assassinations. Yep, I have been deleting, deleting, deleting.. but now I
see so many people of value to this list leaving.. I look forward to the
national, just because the "politicians" of the GSD world will be there and
NOT here.. I look forward to reading the very funny pity party posts..Even
discussion about dogs that eat shit is better than the shit that has been
flying around here lately...There are so many other, more important issues
going on that we need to pay attention to.. like one BC local breeder going
through a tough time right now and needing some help from the rest of us.

sorry for the profanity, but what has been going on here is sooooo
disrespectful to those of us that want to be involved in the breed at the
show level.. not the political one..

set me to modpost, I'm ready..
Susan @ Shadowacre German Shepherds