[ SHOWGSD-L ] Team Gump: Small Brag

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:08:35 -0400

On Saturday, my beautiful black and tan male, Witchamacallit of Riata-Edan (aka
"Gump") made his debut in NY at The Fly Circuit in Ballston Spa.  Gump is by
Greatest Show on Earth of Edan, OFA ex Bewitching of Landsend-Edan, OFA.  His
breeders are Judy and Ken Bryan and the incomparable Ann Schultz.
Gump gaited (and romped-- he was SO happy) to RWD both days he was shown (from
the 12-18 class.)  He was expertly handled by Fred Freeman.
Ring support was unbelievable.  If you know me, you know that I keep a low
profile--people cheered for the dog, not knowing who he was--just recognizing
his quality!  It was humbling.
When the dust settled at  the end of this weekend, Gump had a new friend, a new
co-owner.
TEAM GUMP:
Penny Kroh
Linda Selmon