[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TX HB 1451 bill regulating dog & cat breeders

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:53:36 -0800

When EVER there are exemptions, somebody gets screwed.  Then those who
are exempted go neutral, the non-exempt get furious, and the ARs win.

We've been living with ill thought out "exemptions" in L.A. for
several years now.  So all people with registered pure bred
dogs,affiliated with 'clubs" and showing their dogs, are exempted.
the huge majority that are not exempted simply went  underground and
and became apathetic.

That's what happens when 'some' get exempted and others don't.  Think
how you feel about USSA getting those exemptions.  Think how USSA is
furious now because their exemption is being tightened and the noose
is getting tighter.

Fight for all!

Storm