[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE REVIEW

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:23:10 EST

Dear Members of the GSDCA:
If you need help with your membership renewal and wish to use a credit card
and are unable to navigate the GSDCA shopping cart renewal, please call me,
Bill  Pfeiffer at 919-781-4944 and I'll help you. Contacting the entire Board
is
not  the necessarily solution.
If you have not received the Review, please be patient. The November Review
was placed into the USPS sytem by our mailing house (MailTech) on or about
12/17/05 (I'll know the exact date when I receive the USPS mailing bill). With
the Christmas mail the 2nd class mailing might be a little slow. If nothing is
 received by the latter part of next week, I'd email Gail Hardcastle
(_hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) ) to insure  you
are in
the mailing database and Gail Sprock (_gsprock@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:gsprock@xxxxxxx) ) so she knows you  either missed your issue or it was
very late.
Regards,
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA  Treasurer & I-Net Committee Chair (919-781-4955)_
(http://www.gsdca.org/Noframes/officers.html)

In a message dated 12/30/2005 7:49:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:
If you  have not received your review, PLEASE erite tothe  REVIEW

gsreview@xxxxxxx

If you need help with Membership  renewal, write to

board@xxxxxxxxx

Showgsd-l  Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes:  http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To send mail  to the list use:  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE CURRENT LITTERS at  http://www.showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
POST  is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://www.showgsd.org