[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "THE HAPPY HOUR CLASS"

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx" <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:47:40 -0600

What a great idea!  We could even have this class to "level the playing field"
for the amateur handlers and for those with disabilities of any sort as this
could cover it all (and even bring pain relief for our infirmities HeeHee)
The "happy hour" class could go like this:   As we all have our spirits
preferences (this would need to be a "no beer" class or everyone would be
running to the WC), we could have our choice of spirit- a bottle of each liquor
could be chosen from ring side...  All pro handlers must take two shots and and
everyone else take one to gain entry to the ring (heck and one for the dogs who
like to tip one up but they could have beer as an option too LOL); plus one
more for every lap all the handlers make around the ring (dogs should be
limited to that optional beer on entry to the ring)!
In addition to the class placements for the doggy winners, we could have
special class awards for handlers (open to both pros and amateurs, why not):
last man standing (definitely not me since I don't drink but 1-2x a year),
never fell yet (that's not my award either- I am known to fall stone cold sober
on a sunny morning on flat ground while running), in spite of yourself (for the
dogs who show well despite handler's condition - maybe this one would be for
me), and most merry drunk (well that one I could probably get!)... And the big
winner for the show would get BoB- Best of (the) Bombed!
Jen P & the Pack feeling merry while I sip my coffee this morning which begins
my weekend

JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911
www.jaydeesphs.com
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!
AKC Breeder of Merit

http://showgsd.org/mail.html