[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TC in CT May 22, 2010

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:45:06 EDT

UPDATE
Due to the high volume of entries coming in the OG New England Club would
like to let you know we are STILL accepting PRE entries but doubtful we will
be  able to accept any LAST MINUTE the day of the Temperament Test.  But
you  are welcome to come join us and wait and see AS LONG AS YOU OBTAIN a
parking  pass from the club prior to May 22,  in order to be allowed into the
event.

If you are coming from OUT OF TOWN, and need to be done by a certain time
PLEASE email us at _ognewengland@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ognewengland@xxxxxxx)  and
we can give you  a time frame and hold it for you while waiting a few days
for you to get the pre  paid entry form to us.  We will send you a
confirmation email as  well.   Please allow 5 days from the day you mailed the
entry
out for  us to process and contact you.  You may ALWAYS email us as you wait
to see  if we got it  :)

Anyone starting out in Schutzhund, this is an IDEAL test for you to observe
 your dogs genetic reaction to each station.

We are thrilled about providing this event for everyone and appreciate your
 support to the GSDCA by entering!!

For more info:
_http://ognewengland.com/events.html_ (http://ognewengland.com/events.html)

Dawnmarie
von Wymar German Shepherds

In a message dated 4/27/2010 9:03:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx writes:

The _OG  New England  GSDC, Inc,_ (http://ognewengland.com/)  is hosting a
TC May 22, 2010

They will be providing FREE  LUNCH for all  pre paid entrants.  Everyone
who
pre paid their  entry will get  a FREE memory photo of their dogs testing
or
they can be set  up with  the judge after the event.

PRE ENTRIES must be received by   May 18th.  If you have more than 1 dog,
they will rotate 2 dogs  in  between unless someone is there to help you
and
have it at the  ready area in  time.
We cannot hold up the line due  to  the volume of entries.

This event is open to  ALL BREEDS OF  DOGS.
All dogs must present their  updated rabies cert.  or be sent with entry.
Date of show, dogs  will go in  order of the date when entry was received.
If you need to get   done early SEND IN ENTRY ASAP and note this on your
entry
form.

DATE:  May 22,  2010
TIME:  9am Demo   Dog
EVALUATOR:  Mr. Jim York,  GSDCA-TC  Chairperson
PRICE:  25.00 Per  Dog
_ENTRY  FORM_  (http://ognewengland.com/pdf/OG.pdf)  -
_http://ognewengland.com/pdf/OG.pdf_ (http://ognewengland.com/pdf/OG.pdf)

SPECTATORS MUST EMAIL FOR PARKING  PASS or you will NOT BE  ALLOWED into
the
gate.

FMI visit club   website

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org