[ SHOWGSD-L ] TAMI HOWARD BENEFIT come one and all

  • From: Tiffany Bartley <gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:43:17 -0800 (PST)

Well here we are another year almost past,and we have decided to all get
together for a benefit fund for our friend Tami Howard  who we love dearly,a
bunch of us have come up with a great way to celebrate and support our friend
Tami through this hard time,our friend lou grande is in a music band by the
name of full throttle and we have found a small club in lansing where lou's
band will be the entertainment for the evening and we will have snacks through
the evening.the tickets for this event will be 15.00 a person ,the date will be
the 10th of december ,all checks will be made out directly to Tami howard,what
we are doing even if you can't make it you can still buy a ticket to support
Tami in this time of need.if interested please e-mail us back and we will give
you all the information you need to send the check and where this wonderfull
occasion will be held,and just so everyone knows this is joann writing this
because tiffany's typing is much better then mine.