[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Susan Casey

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:55:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/2006 9:29:22 PM Central Standard Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:
I understand that Susan has volunteered to not show , steward , etc, etc,
until and if ever there are changes made to allow an Editor to do  so.
Susan,
you are a CLASS ACT.
My sincere and personal appreciation to Lew Bunch for being the liason in
such a volatile situation. To Susan Casey, for her dedication to the breed and
the membership and what certain members on the list have put her through, it
was
borderline inhuman. To the board members who challenged the committee's
integrity, I feel an apology is in order. But most of all, we must work
together
for our membership, encourage not discourage, and not be led a stray by those
who are self serving and whose ego's are out of control. This entire situation
could have been prevented and Gail's health should not have been ignored had
this situation been addressed when it was first discovered well over a year ago.

    Gary Szymczak
    Vice President GSDCA