[ SHOWGSD-L ] Support at Nationals

  • From: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:35:41 -0400

We all need to support each other. Can people make a commitment that if they
show conformation than they will PHYSICALLY GO AND CHEER ON and support the SV
and performance dogs?

If they show SV they will GO AND CHEER ON the conformation and performance dogs?

If they are performance than they GO AND CHEER ON the SV and Conformation dogs?

That all three will encourage all German shepherd lovers who don't show to
attend our Nationals because we all value EVERY ONE OF OUR dogs.

Make that commitment to yourself for the betterment of the breed. This divisive
attitude has got to stop.

We need to be able to openly criticize what we see as weaknesses to be able to
offer improvements. That is in ALL divisions and bloodlines within our breed.
Instead of taking offense, ponder if problems really exist. Where there is
smoke there is usually fire.

A new generation is demanding transparency. We are demanding Authenticity. We
are demanding Inclusion. We want to stand behind a breed we believe in that
TRULY REPRESENTS the best interest of the breed.

Sarah Minsk-Eduardo
Von Whitehall German Shepherds
"Preserving the classic
German Shepherd Dog"
Member of GSDCA and Signer of Breeders Code of Ethics