[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday morning coming down in Sacramento WOW!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:13:23 EDT

Ready, and Paul

It is early on Sunday, and I have an opinion, (shut up Paul).  This  two show
day is he way to go.  I thought I might be too tired after a full  day, but
it was too much fun. We got to see every dog shown twice, and everyone  seemed
to have a good time.  Both the Dog and Bitch finished yesterday, so  that was
fantastic.  I also made a lof of spelling errors, but what else is  new?

I saw Jack Gilgore already, and The Guz was taling to Paul Root.  I  see
Bobby Kindy is here aking Harley, and Dave Firtsch here already, and   Paul
just
came by to say hello. I see Paula is out walking Harley. Bill Basu  came by to
check in and I can see that Alycia is working the dogs.    Tedi is getting
some exercise, and the sun is out, and while it is a bit  chilly,it looks like
great day.

I got an e-mail from Liz last night, she is going to be at the shows next
weekend, and is going to try to make the rest of the season.  I miss her at
the
shows, and so many have asked about her.  Also I heard from Viv, she  should
be here too.  This seems to be a good thing, and with four majors,  and majors
in Backersfiled aloso, it is clear there are the entries, but you  have to
give people what they want, and a four show weekend seems to be  it.

I do miss Bret, and Karen Taylor is working so hard, I never get to talk to
her. Elmo sure had a great day yesterday, and I expect he will today as  well.

I did wonder if the judging had not been so good, if the day would have  been
a real "drag", but it was great, so it was fun.  I also wonder if we  might
think about the Futurity next year, and have two shows on Saturday, and  the
Futurity on Sunday. The second day might be a problem, as I know a number of
people who have an eight hour drive from Los Angeles, who probably won't stay
for the second show.  Leaving at six to get home at two in the morning,  might
take some of the joy out of the show.

I did get to say hollo to Joan, and she is looking good.

IT'S SHOW TIME!
JUDGE JUNIORS JOAN FOX
\
CONFORMATION
JUDGE  JOAN FOX

BEST JUNIOR HANDLER
NOVICE JUNIOR

LOGAN SHEPARD

1.  KINGSWOOD DIAMOND OF HALMARK Breeder Syd Malberg Kindgwood's  Alexandria
of Halolmark X Kingwood's Tiddlywinks Owner Brenda Shepard Handler,  Logan
Shepard

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   KOHLEIN'S MASTER N COMANDER LENIOR Breeder K McDonald &  M & M McDonald
AOE Sel. Ch Lenior's Maximus CD, TC X Can. Ch Kohleins Come  Away With Me
Owner Lenny & Lorry Bellah

2.    MIDNITE SUN'S TOMMY BAHAMA Breeder B. Manister K.  Cargo, A. Dowling &
Mon Ebectin Ch Talimar's Top Shelf TebeNobe HT, TC X Ch  Midnite Sun's
Caribbean Queen Owner B. Banister, K. Crago, A. Dowling, & Mon  Ebertin

3.   KALEEF-VON MARTIN DANTE DIVINO Breeder Yvonne Martin &  M. Sheer Ch
Kaleef's American Cowboy X Ch Kaleef's Kissntell Von Martin Owner  Suzanne &
Edward Brehony

4.   SHO-GUN'S TAG YOUR IT Breeder Brenda Shepard Jezra's Born To  Be Wild X
Kingswood Diamond of Halmark Owner Brenda & Logan Shepard &  tracy Radigan

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG
BEST PUPPY

1.   MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeder Carolyn Martello Ch  WeLove Du
Chein's Army of One X MarHaven's Southern Nights Owner Frank &  Carolyn Martello

2.  BAR-K'S OUT OF THE BLUE Breeder Karen Toth & Valerie Nelson Ch  Jezra's
Daytona X Ch Washone's S[ider Woman PT Owner Brenda Shepard & Karen  Toth

12-18 PUPPY DOG

1.   JAGAN KARAGIN'S HAPPYHOUR Breeder Anne Thompson & Karen  Taylor & Jerry G
uzman Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill ROM X Ch Jagan's  Happyanunoit Owner
Ellen Borders, Pamela Odell, Karen Taylor and Anne  Thompson

2.   MARINER'S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  Ch Mr Haven's
Color Guard X Ch Mariner's Point of View Owner Debra Kaser &  Joyce Shelp

3.   AMBER'S SOMETHING TO TAK ABOUT V JOEIS Breeder Barbara  Amidon & Joan
Huber Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes X Amber's Show Girl  Owner Debby & Gary
White

NOVICE DOGS

1.   WOODSIDE'S THEN BOUNTY HUNTER Breeder Sandy Anderson, Linda  Wheeler, &
John Kilgour Ch Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef X Prairefire  Zshota Rozaha
Owner Robert & Ellen Fink & Anthony Amoroso

2.   VON RUDEN'S CHANCES ARE Breeder Jamilee VonRuden, Alycia  Partei, & D.
Fritsche Ch Lehlor's Maximus CD X Higth Sierra's Enchanted  Evening owner
Jamilee Von Ruden

3.    GRACEFIELD'S DARK KLARK GABLE Breeder Cari Miller Ch  Lorien's Lights
Out X Gracfield's Pacific Mist Owner Cari Miller

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   DCT-TEBE NOBE ME & BOBBY McGEE Breeder Joan Intersimone,  Eric Norby, &
Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk Ch Avion Braeburn X Dream Come True  Rivenjdell Janice
Joplin Owner Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby & Jene &  Isabelle Dupzyk

2.   HIGH SIERRA'S CAMELOT V LEALYN Breeder David Fritsche, Liz  Leschhorn, &
Alycia Partel Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Lealynn's  Dark Secret
owner D & L Fritsche & Alycia & Scott Partei

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   SCHERZAR'S MIRAGE V SHAGEN Breeder J. Staley Ch Karagin's  Hoodlum of
Castlehill ROM X Ch Scherzar's Zoria Owner Gene & Sharon Pico  & J. Staley

2.   ASGARD HARLEY DAVIDSON V PLAMARK, TC Breeder Jeri Plager Ch  Encore-
Asgard's O'Connor X Plamark's Electra of Asgard Owner Paula Cook, chuck
Sedgewick & Tedi Ginsburg

3.   PALADIN POLARIS NIKE CLAYFIELD HT CGC Breeder Dr. Gloria S.  Rice &
Sharlonna C. MaGaha Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, PT CGC X Ch Paladin  Amelia
Earhart Castehill, PT, CGC owner Dr. Gloria S. Rice & Sharlonna C  McGaha

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
FIVE  POINTS

1.   FIRCREST HEART OF GOLD V SUNRISE Breeder Helen Word &  Donna Gonzalez
Am/Can Ch. Sel Leniors Maximus AOE, CD, TC X Fircrest Sole  Survivor TC Owner
Candee Bryden, Helen Word, & Donna gonzalez

3.   JEZRA'S TELLEDEGA Breeder E. Hilol, T. Radigan, & C  Caruso Ch Karagin's
Hoodlum of Castlehill X Elavaston's Tuscany, HT Owner Anne  H. Thompson, T.
Radigan & r. Nichols

3.   LINNLOCH TRIPLEDIPPERED Breeder Drorothy Linn & Kay  Springewr Ch
Linnloch Paper Chase ROM X Ch Ariana Ruffles of Linnloch ROM Owner  Dorothy
Linn &
Kay Springer

4.   MARHAVEN'S ROYAL SOLITAIRE Breeder Carolyn Martello Ch  Winsome's Color
by Number X Marhaven's Southern Star Owner Brigitte Kaneda

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.    LORIEN'S QUIET NIGHTS OF ENCOREce Castles ROM Owner  Linda Battistoni,
Channing Sheets, Twyla Miner

2.   KALEEF-VONMARTIN'S DEL WOLFPAW Breeder Yvonne Martin C~h  Kalees's
American Cowboy X Ch Kaleef's Kiss n Tell Von Martin Owner Else P.  Wolff

9-12  PUPPY BITCHES
1.   CHABLIS  SCANDALOUS Breeder Cindy & Ardin Bartley Chablis Coda
NOMOREMRNICEGUY X  Chablis Silhouettle Joelle Owner c`indy & Ardin Bartley

2.   RIVENDELL'S SAPHIRA Breeder Jennifer & Paul Root Zel. Ex  Ch. Karagin's
Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Rivendell's On The Money HSAs, TC Owner  Jennifer &
Paul Root

3.  BAR-K's DOUBLE DELIGHT Breeder Karen Toth & Valerie Nelson Ch.  Jezra's
Daytona X Ch Washone's Spider Woman PT Owner Karen Toth & Valerie  Nelson

12-18 BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OF WINNERS
FIVE POINTS
NEW  CHAMPION
(FOUR DAYS OVER ONE YEAR OLD)
BEST OF BREED
WOW!

1.   JAGAN-KARAGIN HAPPYSAYSITALL Breeder Anne Thompson &  Karen Taylor &
Jerry Guzman Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Jagan's  Happyanunoit
Owner
Roberta A. Kindy

2.   MAR HAVEN'S SARAJEVO SUNRISE Breeder Frank & Carolyn  Martello Acara's
Cold Climate X Ch Mar haven's Annie's Song Owner Shirley &  tom O'Brien &
Carolyn Marello

3.  RIVENDELL'S-CHOPAE BELLE DE NUIT Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer
Root Ch Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando HASs, TC X Rivendell's Utopia  Serenade,
HIAs,
TC Owner Jennifer & Paul Root & Jim and Lissa  Cunningham

NOVICE BITCH

1.  SCHERZAR'S WISH UPON A STAR Breeder Janice Ll. Staley Scherzar's
Maverick X Ch Scherzar's Yvette Owner Janice L. Staley

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCH

1.   TEBE NOBE BODACIOUS RIVENDELL Breeder B. Bigornia, I.  Dupzyk, & J. Root
Ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne HT X Ch Rivendell's  Margueritte Scarb HT Owner
Ben Bigornia

2.   NORHAUS GABRIELLE OF DREAM COME TRUE Breeders Eric Norby  & Joan
Intersimone Ch Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT X Dream Come  True
JamaciaMe
Crazy Norhaus Owner Eric Norby, ntersimone, & Bradley  Sipp

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   VON MARTIN'S O'SUZANNA Breeder Yvonne Martin & M. Sheer  Ch Kaleef's
America Cowboy X Briar Hill's Miss Emma Owners Yvonne Martin

OPEN BITCH
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   ROCKNOLL'S CHIMAY NIKE CLAYFIELD Breeder David & Janet  Coleman &
Sharlonna McGaha Ch Rocknoll's Mackinac X Nike Clayfield Karen  Briggs Owner
David &
Janet Coleman & Sharlonna McGaha

2.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE QUIP, PT Breeder lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root Ch
Jaccar- Rivendell's Brando HSAs, TC X Rivendell's Serenade,  HIAs TC  OwnerJene
& Isabelle Dupzyk

3.     T-HO'S TIGER LISY EDALE Breeder Tami Howard  & Sharon Birch Ch. T-Ho's
For Whom The Bell Tolls X Joelles Shilo Owner  Stuart & Sharon Birch

4.   JEZRA'S I TOLD YOU SO SCHERZAR Breeder Janice L. Staley,  & Tracey
Radigan Ch Winsome's Rauschenbear X Scherzar's Midge owner Janice  L. Staley

BEST OF BREED

CH RIVENDELL'S START THE COMOTION HT Breeder Paul & Jennifer Root Ch  Jaccar-
Rivendell's Brando HSAS X Jennifer Root

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

FONSEECA'S JIMMI EDALE Breeder Jodi Belanger Ch Fonseca's Y2K Survivor omar
Fonseca's Passion Woodside owner Stuart & Sharon Birch

That was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. The Special Class was as
good or better than anything at the National. The new bitch champion, the new
dog champion, fantastic Specials, and the Winner's bitch finishing, going
Best  of Breed, and the big question is, "will Bobby move her up" for this
afternoon?

What a great day. Bret even came to the show, and the crowd is still
buzzing. Joan is doing the fantastic job she always does, and it is so exciting
 ot
see her judge at a local or a National show.  Now, on to this  afternoon.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together