[ SHOWGSD-L ] Such a Surprise-BB

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:01:40 -0600

I got the best surprise of my recent life to-day.  Letter from Liz Leschhorn
advises me that the BadBoy (Ch. Saterhaus BadBoy of Nordlicht,RN,TC,HIC)  is #7
Top Producing Sire for the period of 10-01-06 to 09-30-07.  I had no idea he
was even close.
How great!
Because Caralon does not post I would also like to inform the fancy that
Sel.Ch. CaralonQED Cut Above,ROMHIC (Wings) is #2  Top Producing Bitch for the
same period.  "Wings"/ BadBoy progeny  certainly  made a large contribution to
BB's placing in the top ten.
Thank you to all that bred to BadBoy and whose progeny got their sire in the
Top 10.    JUST AWESOME!
Sandi