[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video?

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <akeller97@xxxxxxx>, <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <ginialtman@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:38:32 -0500

That's my quota Lee! 1 good idea a week.....

Seriously people.. It is a consideration. I am not going to bash the Review as
it isn't on Evan's schedule for a few more months...

Every other month to make the Review more cost efficient and then we have a
little extra $$$$ for streaming video....

BTW: Paula, I don't think Royal Canin is doing much for support of dog shows
right now... I haven't seen them ANYWHERE.

Jessica MacMillan
No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:18:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video?
To: spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx; akeller97@xxxxxxx; kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx;
ginialtman@xxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best idea of the week<G>Nothing against the editor as she can only print what
is submitted but the Review is not worth 66.00 per year. I get a lot of
magazine of the herding and working dogs that are much better and I pay nothing
for them.
Lee Brown

In a message dated 8/3/2010 11:09:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Considering I produce a quarterly magazine for DCA and I know how much of my
membership dues go to that... I suspect most of your $66.00 goes to a magazine
that comes out once a month and only has 12 pages in it.....

Maybe the magazine should go every other month and some of your $66.00 would
pay for the streaming video.

JMHO.

Jessica MacMillan
No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

> From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:59:53 -0400
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video?
> To: AKeller97@xxxxxxx; Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx; Ginialtman@xxxxxxx;
> showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Something else you do not get for your $66.00. So, what do you get for
> $66.00?
>
> Lee Brown
>

> In a message dated 8/3/2010 10:12:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> AKeller97@xxxxxxx writes:
> I also thought this was going to be free to the
> membership...............now we learn, we're going to be charged for them.
> Arlene

> POST is Copyrighted 2010. All material remains the property of the original

> PROSECUTED.

is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.