[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stoved up puppy

  • From: Blake Williams <brwilliams336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx" <anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 07:43:57 -0400

I would try a good dog chiropractor. Our dogs go every 6-8 weeks even if we
don't see any issues. And all of our puppies make a visit before they go to new
homes. I've been amazed at how out-of-whack some of them have been.

Blake

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2015, at 2:01 AM, Anja Heibloem-Stroud
<anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Not for the stove! Just a question to the list. A friend has a GSD puppy boy
about 13 weeks now. For the past month the pup has been stiff and gimpy. Vet
put him on steroids and there was a vast improvement. Eating and playing
better. No more limping. Steroids ran out and pup is reverting to previous
condition. Anybody have any ideas? She's said she'll put him down rather than
place him as a cripple. He's sired by one of my males (good solid ofa
background ). One odd thing that happened to his mom, she had major surgery
to remove a malignant tumor on her tit about half way through her pregnancy.
This thing came on like wildfire. Anja

Sent from my
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author