[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spendabuck/Cassanova

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx" <blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx>, "genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx" <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 04:19:04 -0700 (PDT)

I had the pleasure of judging Casanova in his Futurity. He was just plain
outstanding and I awarded him BIF. The picture is one of my all time favorites
and the mental picture of this dog has always stayed with me.
Handsome and masculine, he moved with power off his rear, swept the grass and
finished with his feet close to the ground.
I also gave Hawkeye his class but he was young and leggy, not as masculine and
more of a fleet mover.
I also had the thrill of giving GV Caesar the Maturity and he went on to win
the National that year.
I still laugh when remembering Julius Due came up to me at an after show party
and congratulated me on a job well done and said " you judge good for a woman."
Joan

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.