[ SHOWGSD-L ] Specialty distances....Justifying the all breed

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:36:03 -0800

Living in the big long State of California.........4 hrs. to a Specialty Show
is
nothing.
There are All Breeds around all over the State almost every weekend....but
there is
nothing like the big outdoor ring of a German Shepherd Dog Specialty Show to
fill
one's senses of the athletic, powerful ground covering movement on a good GSD.
I really like and appreciate some other Breeds for what they are....but they do
nothing
to help teach me about the true essence of the German Shepherd Dog.

We'll drive the miles and 2 hours or 10  hours over 10 minutes any day just for
the
sake of Specialty ring size and seeing the dogs move around them, if nothing
else.
<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com