[ SHOWGSD-L ] Speaking of Patriotism!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 22:21:16 -0400

Five of those women are from Souther CA. Summer had a special dinner with
Hope Solo.

I even watched the game. It is amazing how much they can run. America
won, and I would say we won, but I just watched it, and didn't get to play
all year.

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 7/5/2015 2:14:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On the 5th of July , today! the United States Women's Soccer team is
playing the World Cup Final in the Great Country of Canada, in my favorite
city
in the world, Vancouver, in about two hours! I've watched all the games
played by the U.S.! The game against Germany was brutal! One of our ladies ,
Sydney Lauruex was born in Canada! Can you tell I'm excited! Go USA!

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)