[ SHOWGSD-L ] Southern NJGSDC results

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:54:15 -0500

I would like to thank my excellent committee for putting on a great show.
Also, thank you to my judges, Brenda Newby, breed and George Molloy, obedience
for doing a super job.  We had a major going in, unfortunately it dropped to 2
pts. both sides.
Resuts:        1st 6 - 9 Puppy Dog - Beachhill's Mr. Rockit.

                  1st 9 - 12 Puppy Dog - Wayside Shud A Bin A Cowboy

                  1st 12 - 18 Dog - Janal's Hauppauge Eagle

                  1st - Novice Dog - Braeloch Spruce Mr. Goodbar MacDan

                  1st - American Bred Dog - Kismet's King's Ransom

                  1st - Open Dog - Kridler's Take It To The Limit

            Winners Dog - Kridler's Take It To The Limit -
            Reserve - Kismet's King s Ransom

                1st - 6 - 9 Puppy Bitch - Melana's Drama Queen Jolin

                1st - 12 - 18 Bitch - Rivendell's Some Like It Hot

                1st - Novice Bitch - Jonah-Malibars Gemini

                1st - American Bred Bitch - Ukiah's Aurora

                1st - Open Bitch - Karizma's Liberia Von Loor

            Winners Bitch - Ukiah's Aurora
            Reserve - Karizma's Liberia Von Loor

            Best of Breed - CH Marquin's Double Trouble
            Best of Winners - Ukiah's Aurora
            Best of Opposite - Ch Snowyrivers Adirondack Joe v Jolis

            Best Puppy - Melana's Drama Queen
            Best Opposite - Beachhill's Mr Rockit