[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sorta shocking...yet not

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 09:15:53 -0700

IMO anytime someone "hates" someone else or another group just because
they, nor their
interest is not exactly the same, I would consider that person completely
unreasonable. I sure
don't care for some of the types of "working" GSD...but I sure can't waste
my time literally "hating"
the entire mass of dogs or people. Many are quite nice....dogs AND people.
If this trainer works so hard and is so talented ....he or she could train
ANY kind of dog including
mix Breeds. To hate a group in America that tries desperately to stick
with the Standard of the
amazing German Shepherd Dog is a serious waste of his or her time and
effort. What a waste!
Kind of sad....and sure does the Breed no good!!

On the other hand....some of this is the fault of us... and our Parent Club.
WHY are there so many
so involved in this Breed and yet know NOTHING about our GSD National nor
the Standard, nor
the German Shepherd Dog Club of America, Inc.?? THIS failure is sure not
the fault of that trainer!!

The ONUS is ON US....and our Board!!

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com