[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some judges . . .

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: shutter45@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:35:48 EST

Absolutely wrong.  If the judge did not feel she was worthy of the  blue
ribbon then he/she should not reward a bad dog.  I have withheld  ribbons in
the past and will do it again in the future. AKC also wants judges to
withheld if the entry is not worthy. I have had a class of one where I not only

withheld the blue but all ribbons withheld because that animal was so bad.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 3/7/2010 11:57:12 A.M. Central Standard Time,
shutter45@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  disagree with the judge. If she was the only one in the ring she should
have  gotten the blue ribbon. You said yourself she was only doing it for
fun, but  for the judge to humliate her in the ring was uncalled for. I highly
doubt she  would think from one blue ri bon that a west german bred dog was
going to  finish, if she was having fun and paid her entries then she
deserved the blue  ribbon
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my  BlackBerry®