[ SHOWGSD-L ] Show pictures

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:10:50 -0700

We made the long trek over to the Island to pick up Rosie form the McDonalds..
we got to watch Maria's junior daughter  Meghan in action again- talk about
style and talent! She was a tad frustrated with the professionals in the ring
that felt it necessary to run up on her and her dog, but she handled it with
class...she was happy to have our Rosie go BOS yesterday - and she handled her
beautifully !! Thank You Meghan!!!
I learned that it was actually Meghan that handled Rosie all week and put the
majority of her points on her.. here is another MacDonald junior that will go
far - if the boys don't get too distracting! <LOL>
I have finally gotten Rosie's picture updated with her gorgeous "New Champion"
picture.. I did put it on her webpage, but..
what is it about digital pictures? They just do not seem to scan correctly, so
the color is a bit off and looks unnatural.. ummm that must be why, on top of
the $$$$$ the photographer charges for the prints, they want another $5.00 for
a disc with the picture..Someone is always picking your pocket..
Anyway, check her out!!
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm

Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com
** WEBPAGE RE-DESIGNED ***