[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show entry question

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:07:03 -0700

It's easier than it used to be.
The AKC Litter number you use will be the same as the AKC full Reg. number.
Just send the papers in and enter the puppy.   That way by the time the pup is
shown
you will have the paperwork in with AKC or you can register him on line.
You have a 30 day period to get it done..........at least you used to?
Either way........the AKC Reg number will be the same as the litter number you
use on
that pup.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com