[ SHOWGSD-L ] Shocking News!!!!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

Peggy M and I agree!...I was in Virginia in the city of Hampton last Mother's
day weekend attending the college graduation of my niece....outside of Hawaii,
Virginia may be the prettiest state I have ever been in. Visiting several
cities near Hampton I promised my wife that we would return. Yes in the past It
was my opinion that 1. the National should be in the middle of the country in
the same location every year, and 2. I said the National should never be in a
state who had a coast that touched an ocean....I have since long changed my
mind, the National should be held all over the country...even
California....yeah I know, pretty soon airlines may not fly dogs, well until it
happens we'll cross that road when we get to it...hey Peggy what else can we
agree to before the end of the year, health care, immigration, white dogs,
raw?.........lol...FB