[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shocking

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:08:17 -0400

LOL.? That's a good one!
My now ex-husband was electrocuted by 7600 volts on the job back in 1991.? He
was a cable guy who was up a pole in someone's yard.? He was reaching around
the pole to hook his safety belt and grapped an in-line fuse with his left
hand.? He fell 25 or so feet off his ladder to the ground.? He ended up with
burns to the bone on his left hand, and burns on his thigh where the coins in
his pants pocket were touching his leg.? Collapsed both lungs, ruptured his
spleen, compression fractures in his back.? He ended up getting pnuemonia while
in the ICU.

I just happened to be at the jobsite when this all happened.? Now, I know what
that popping sound is when the squirrels screw up!

He was back on the job about 4 months later with no rmajor side effects from
the accident.? I hate electricity!??

B Hively