[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sherlock needs temp test W. Springfield MA

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:07:31 -0800 (PST)

Sherlock has a possible foster home!  After some discussion with the Rescue
contact from HERO's, it was decided that a temperament test would be very
helpful in determining just what kind of foster would work best for him.
He is "barky" at larger dogs, but has been getting along with smaller dogs at
the veterinary hospital. He has been a bit nippy during playtime, but we are
wondering if he is just being overly rambunctious now that he is feeling better
or is it a lack of training. Sherlock already comes with multiple issues; the
rescue does not want to set him up for failure.
To this end, an experienced GSD person would be best to do the temp test, and
so I offered to cast this need out to the "list" and see if someone could help.
There is a "meet and greet" scheduled for tomorrow, but this can be rescheduled.
However, time is of the essence, as the person who is currently housing him is
unable to accomodate him for more than a few days. He will be located in
West Springfield MA.
If you CAN help, please call me and leave a message. I will return your call!
617 538 4393. Thanks!
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc.