[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Save the date April 1, 2016

  • From: Randall Chestnut <rchesnut70518@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:08:23 -0500

Looks like I will just miss the food & fun. I am judging there on March 19th.
Diablo Valley I believe. Shame!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2015, at 4:43 PM, Nancy Harper Mulvaney
<nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FB,

Now it is true Sacramento is a LONG Haul from the Peach state, however, I
love the shows in Sacramento, I have had the PLEASURE of judging Sacramento
a couple of times. Added to that YOUR OUTSTANDING BBQ AND FREE ON TOP OF
IT = we just may have to come on out for the Futurity.

Nancy Harper