[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday in Ohio

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:12:31 EDT

This was Fran Ford's fair well assignment for judging, and it is a shame.
He does such a great job, and did so again.  He will be missed from the
middle of the ring, but I hope he remains with us for the shows for years to
come.

It is a beautiful day for a dog show. I am sitting with Murray Fox, (my
favorite person of all time), and a few people are still talking to me. It is
good I put up someone. I am next to Vickie Burkey, and Joan Fox is in front
of  us. She has a great looking puppy that looks just like Uzi.  I see Bob
and  Carole Moore ae here and I talked for just a short time to Jimmie and
Sheree  Moses.

Dave and Martha Rinke are here too and I just talked to Lew Bunch and we
agreed that tomorrow I will go to White Castle.  Fran is doing his thing  but
it is too hot already.  I did talk to Ann Schultz for a minute and I am
forcing Jean Kerner to drink more water.  I am pleased I gave something to
their dog.  Georgia Miller is happy to be in Ohio with no tornado  warnings.
Vickie said she got burned yesterday and I see that Joan  is giving money
to Murray. Donâ??t ask.

They do have food here, but I havenâ??t looked yet. Vickie said to say she
looks great,a nd she does, without her telling me.  Jeff Mobeus and Jane
Kerner are behind me, and now Linda Bankhead is standing talking to us. She
never changes, and it is starting to piss me off.  There is a light breeze
and so the heat isnâ??t that bad.  Yesterday Vickie and I didnâ??t have a
breeze.

Liz Ostler is here and looks the same. I also see Bob is filming, so there
will be tape available.  Fjane and they told me to go back and type.

Frank and Kris Fasano are here too and I spoke to them for a minute. The
Grangers have set up snacks under their tent and I got to try some, it is
great.  Kent is in every class and so is Linda. Linda said she is going to
retire, and what a shame.  I tried to talk to Joan and

What I have done is M for Morning, and A for Afternoon.  I am so  clever
Morning is Francis Ford
Afternoon is John Bemont
6-9 PUPPY  DOGS

  M 2.  A 1.   START SPREADING THE NEWS OF EDAN Owners  Ann Scultz & Sharon
Turnball By AOE Ch. Mechanical Bull of Edan RN, TC, ROM  X No No Nanette of
Edan owners

M 1.   WELOVE DU CHIENâ??S LUTHER By CV Ch WeLove Du Chienâ??s Army  of One X
WeLove Du Chienâ??s Samantha II Breeder Owners Jane E. Kerner &  Jeffrey
Moebius

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

M 1.   BVEAUHAUSENâ??S LEGACY II By Ch Tazzmanâ??s Aregon X Ch  Marquinâ??s
Double Trouble Breeders Owners Leon & Betty Breult

A 2.   DU CHIENâ??S BILL OF RIGHTS ESPADA Breeders Rachel K Fonseca  & Jane
E. Kerner By Ch Welove Du Chienâ??s Harrison X Welove Du Chienâ??s  Phoenix
Owners Jane Kerner, Rachel Fonseca & Jeffery Moebius

M 2.   SIM CARâ??S FAT BOY By Ch Marquis Stealing The Show X Ch Sim  Carâ??s
Hellâ??s Angel Breeders Owners Margaret Simerson & Craig Carson

A 1.   HICKORYHILLâ??S KA-BOOM Breeders Steve & christine  Grainger By Ch
Hickory Hills Porter House X Langenauâ??s Leyla of Stoneway Owners  Steve &
Christine Granger & Scott Trahan

12-18 MONTH DOGS

M 1   ROBINHAUS APOLLO By Ch Kaleefâ??s Fargo - Tintagl Probable  Causwe
Caralon Breeders Owners Owners Patricia D. &Y William O. Robinson  & Dr. Morton
Goldfarb

A 4   FRANKEN-WINDFALL MOON WALK By Ch Cade Of Fran-Jo X Ch  Joelleâ??s
Sagebrush v Gaberidge Breeders Jeff Pyle, Nick Federow, John & Teri  Ayotte
Owners John & Teri Ayotte

A 1.      DEPHLâ??S GIDEON V HEINERBURG Breeders  Nancy Harper Mulvaney &
Denise Black-Hollister by Winsomeâ??s Desperado X Ch  Depahlâ??s Brandy Owners
Paul & Denise Black-Hollister

A   3.   JDMâ??S BRANSON CREEK OF TANGLEWOOD Breeders  Dottie Bowman &
Christiane Rudolf By AOE Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan RN, TC,  TOM X Eagle
Creekâ??s
JDMâ??s Cuddles of Tanglewood Owners Breeders Dottie Bowman  & Christine Rudolf

A 2.   TARAâ??S Iâ??M LAUGHING AT YOU OF EDAN By Ch Mechanical Bull  of Edan
RN X No Laughing Matter of Edan Breeder Ann Schultz Owner Jon B  White

M 2.   SIGNATUREâ??S HARRY NILE V KRIDLER By Ch Kenlynâ??s Aries v  HiCliff X
Ch Kridlers Tanzanite v Signature Breeders Joe & Leslie Beccia  & Tari
Kridler Owners Je & Leslie Beccia

NOVICE DOGS

M 2.  WELOVE DU CHIENâ??S ONE LAST TIME By WeLove Du Chienâ??s Last Harrah  X
WeLove Du Chienâ??s Liebchen Breeders Owners Jeffrey Moebius & Jane  Kerner
BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS

M 1. A 1.   CAROUSEL FARMS COOPER II By Ch Kaleefâ??s Joshua v  Kenlyn HT X
Ch Carousel Frams Caitlin TDX Breeders Owners Lew Bunch & Nicky  Bunch

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS

A.   1.   BEE GEEâ??S ZIGGY STARDUST OF WINDFALL By Ch  Cade of Fran-Jo X
Joelleâ??s Golddigger of Jeseffan Breeders Jeff Pyle, Beverly  Pyle-Schfield, I
Bogdanich & S Bragg Owners Beverly Pyle-Schfield & Jeff  Pyle

M 2.   KARIZMAâ??S BORN TO RUN KALEEF VON LOAR By Ch Karizmaâ??s Born  In The
USA X Karizmaâ??s Candle In The Wind Breeders Owners I Kabuska, C  Arguimbau,
J & S Moses

M WINNERS DOG BEST OF WINNERS 1.   BARQUIS HORSE WITH NO NAME By  Ch
Marquis Stealing The Show OFA X Ch Marquisâ?? Blonde Bombshell OFA Breeders
Doug &
Liz Oster & Liana New Owner Dan & Liana New, Liz Oster and  Judy De Rouse

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

M 1.  A 2.  ANNE-ISLE GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER MARQUIS BY Ch  Marquisâ??
Stealing The Show X Anne-Isleâ??s Queenie Breeders Martha Simoneet &  Liz Oster
Owners Martha Simonett & Liz & doug Oster

A 3.   ALL KIDDING ASIDE OF CLASS ACT EDAN Breeder Ann Schultz By  Ch Good
To The Last Drop Of Edan X Ch Youâ??ve Got To Be Kidding OF Edan Owners  Tina
& John Bagdanich & Ann Schultz

A 1.    WINDFALLâ??S YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN Breeders Jeff Pyle  Nick Fedorow,
Lena Bagdanich & Beverly Pyle Schofield By Ch Cade Of Fran-Jo  X Jolleâ??s
Golddigger of Jesefan Owners Jeff Pyle, Nick Fedorow & Lena  Bogdanich

A 4.   KUBISGTRAUMS QUASAR SHADOW By Ch Witmerâ??s Jamiroquai X  Kubistrams
Ramblin Rose PT RE X Breeders Ferna Kubik & virginia Baiky Owners  Lisa Lunde
& Elizabeth Lunde

OPEN DOGS

M 1.  A.  1. WINNERâ??S DOG   SHADY ROCKâ??S ANDALUSA TANGO  By Ch Stonehaven
Kazaam of Liberty X Ch Shadyrockâ??s Pennyroyal Breeder Linda  Burley & Tammy
Harmon Owner Linda Burley

M 3.  A   2.   AMBERS MIDNIGHT OF BEN-JO Breeder  Barbara Amidon By Ch
Karizmaâ??s Nicarauga X Ambers Hot Tody Owners Lisa Ann  Carroll & Wayne Walker

M  2.   ADELHAUNDâ??S POCKET FULL OF GOLD Breeders Donna &  Samatha Graham By
Ch WinSomeâ??s Ray Bear-v-Eilo-Lan X Adelhundâ??s Masquerade V  Krze RN Owner
Donna & Samantha Graham

A 4.   SUROâ??S OS BRUTUS ZYTUT By Ch Gonviâ??s Ruklakars Cian Cade X  Ch
Suroâ??
s Ms. Bailey Breeders Sue & Roy Clark & Christy & Clint  Heiman Owners Sue
& Roy Clark

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

M  1.  A 1.  BP   TACORAS VANCOUVERS GOLD Breeders  Lisa Ann Carroll &
Wayne Walker By Vonsillnics-Tacoras Fornal Affair X  Tacoras First ady American
Pride Owners Lisa Ann Carroll & Wayne  Walker

M2 A 2 WINDFALLâ??S SEXY CHICK V WINSTROM By Ch Cade of Fran Jo X Joelleâ??s
Golddigger of Jeseffan Breeders Jeff Pyle, Nick Fedorow & Lena Bodanich
Owner Jeff Pyle

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

  A 2.   JDMâ??S ROBINA WOODS OF TANGLEWOOD Breeders Dottie  Bowman,
Christine Rudolf, Crystal Branham By AOE Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan RN,  TC,
ROM X
Eagle Creekâ??s JDMâ??s Cuddles of Tanglewood Owners Dottie Bowman &  Christine
Rudolf

M 4 A 1.  WINSOOMEâ??S CASABEAR LANCA By Ch Winsomeâ??s Ray Bearone v  Eko-Lan
X Ch Winsomeâ??s Bearis Hilton HT Breeder Owner Frank & Kris  Fasano

M 3   WELOVE DU CHIENâ??S REBEHAK By Ch WeLov Du Chienâ??s Harrison X  WeLove
Du Chienâ??s GI Jane Breeders Owners Jeffrey Moebius & Jane  Kerner

M1.   JERWENâ??S ASPEN By Ch Karizmaâ??s Nicarague X Ch Jerwenâ??s  Malibu
Breeze Breeders Owners Jerry & Wendy Bobak

M 2.  SIM CARâ??S HARLEY GIRL By Ch Marquis Stealing The Show X Ch Sim  Carâ??
s Hellâ??s Angle Breeders Owenrs Margaret Simerson & Craig Carson

12-18 BITCHES

M 2 A 3.   FRAKEN-WINFALL AUTUMN MOON Breeders Jeff Pyle,  John Ayotte,
Nick Fedorrow & Trei Ayotte By Ch Cade Of Fran-Jo X Ch Joelleâ??s  Sagebrush V
Gable Ridge Owners Debbie Ervin, Lisa Ann Caroll & Wayne  Walker

NOVICE BITCH

1.   FOXHAVEN MYBY GOOD GIRL GONE BAD WINDFALL Breeders Jeff  Pyle,
B-Pyle-Scofiled, S. Bragg & L Bogdonich By Ch Cade Of Fran-Jo X  Joelleâ??s
Golddigger Of Jeseffan Owners Denise Fox, Joyce Willis & Jeff  Pyle

M 4.   LIEBCHENâ??S SHEBEAREZADE V WINSOME By AOE Sel Ch Kaleefâ??s  Joshua v
Kenly HT X Sel Ex Ch Liebchens Boogie Wonderland Breeder Gail Bauman  Owners
Frank & Kris Fasano

A 4.   NAVA N OCT ALL SHOOK UP By Winsome Elvis Bearlsey Chablis  X Ch
Dream Come True Carly Simon B Nava Breeder Owners Angel Navaro &Joan
Intersimone

M 3.   ROBINHAUS PERSEPHONE II By Ch kaleefâ??s Fargo-Tinagel  Probable Cause
Carlon Breeders Patricia D & William O Robinson & Dr.  Morton Goldfarb
Owners Patricia D & William O Robinson

M 1.  A 2.  WILRONâ??S R U READY 4 THE RIDE By Ch Kaleefâ??s Joshua v  Kenlyn
HT X Joelleâ??s Nice N Easy v Shepshire Breeders Rona Baney, William Baney,
Chaz Baney Owenrs B Stalter, C Michaels, T Bartley, J. Corgin

M 2 A 3.   FRANKEN-WINDFALL AUTUMN MOON By Ch Cade of Fran Jo X  Ch Joelleâ??
s Sagebrush of Gable Ridge Breeders jeff Pyle, John Ayotte, Nick  Fedorow &
Teri Ayotte Owner Debbie Ervin & Lisa Ann Carroll & Wayne  Walker

A1   FRANKEN-WINDFALL MOON STRUCK  By Ch Cade of Fran Jo X  Ch Joelleâ??s
Sagebrush of Gable Ridge Breeders jeff Pyle, John Ayotte, Nick  Fedorow & Teri
Ayotte Owner Debbie Ervin & Lisa Ann Carroll & Wayne  Walker

M 1 RED ROCKâ??S FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN By Windsides KH West Jet X Amberâ??s
Return To Sender Breeder Anita Robida Owner Erin & Colleen Minnich

BRED BY BITCHES

A  1.   FOXHAVEN MYBY GOOD GIRL GONE BAD WINDFALL Breeders  Jeff Pyle,
B-Pyle, Schfield, S. Bragg & L. Bogdonich By Ch Cade Of Fran-Jo X  Joelleâ??s
Golddigger Of Jeseffan Owners Denise Fox, Joyce Willis & Jeff  Pyle

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

M 2.   WITSIDEâ??S THEN CAME ME By Sel Ch Greenwoodâ??s Achiles X Sel  Ch
Witsideâ??s Love and Freedom Breeders Owners Owners Steve & Nancy  Whitworth

M 3 BOTYLICIOUS OF EDAN By AOE Sel EX Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan X Sel Ch
Mmm Mmm Good of edan Breeder Owner Ann Schultz

A 1 RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH MARI FIORIâ??S BLACK EYED SUSAN By Chablis High
Demand The Stylistic X Mari-Fioriâ??s I Gotâ?? Tude Breeder Marilee Wilkinson
Owners  M Wilkinson, J James, T. Bartley, J. corbin

M 4   DEPAHLâ??S FENNE FATALE MARQUIS By Sel Esc. Ch Marquis  Stealing The
Show X Sel Ch DePahlâ??s Brandy Breeder Denise Black Hollister, Paul
Hollister,
Trish & Dean Wylie Owner Diane Mehra

A 3.   DEPHALâ??S DEAN ETTA FERGIE By Sel Ex Ch Marquis Stealing  The Show X
Sel Ch DePahlâ??s Brandy Breeders owners Paul &Denise Black  Hollister &
Trisha Wylie

M 1.  REGENCYâ??S POCAHONTAS V KRIDLER By Ch Kenlynâ??s Aires v High Cliff  X
Signatures Tootsiroll v Kridler Breeders Elain Peters & Tari Kridler  Owners
Elaine Peters & Albert Peters

A 4   JDMâ??S TARA DELILA OF TANGLEWOOD By Ch Mechanical Bull of  Edan RN X
Eagle Creeks JDMâ??s Cuddles of Tanglewood Breeders Dottie Bowman &  Christiane
Rudolf Owners Jon B White & Joe LaFosa

OPEN BITCHES

M 1   A 3.   STONEâ??S DIRTY LOOK Breeders Lori &  Abbey Hathaway By Ch
Karizmaâ??s Nicaraga X Ch Stonewayllâ??s she Got The Look  Owners Bill & Joanne
Randall & Abbey Hathaway

A  4.   LINDENHILLâ??S VOODOO CHARM Breeder Michael H. Metz  & Sheila
Williams-Metz By Ch Ponchahillâ??s Snake X GV Ch Lindenhillâ??s Voodoo  Lily
Owners
Amanda J Milligan & Curtis N. Milligan

M 4.  WINSOMEâ??S RUNAWAY BEARIDE By Sel Ex Ch kialeefâ??s Joshua v Kenly  X
Ch Winsomeâ??s Beartney Spears Breeders Owners Frank & Kris Fasano

M 3.  A 2.  CAROUSEL FARMS CAPRI By Ch Kaleefâ??s Joshua v Kenlyn  HT X Ch
Carousel Farms Caitlin TDX Breeder Owners Lew Bunch & Nicky  Bunch

A 1 WINNERâ??S BITCH BEST OF WINNERS TAZZMAN ARIEL By Ch Marquis stealing The
 Show X Ch Tazzmanâ??s Just In Time Breeder Kerry Sachau Owners Kerry Sachau,
 Brennan Kahlor, J & S Moses

M RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH 2.  TRâ??S ELSIA V ANNE-ISLE By Ch TRâ??s Antonio  X
Ch Anne-Isleâ??s Cassopeia Breeders Martha Simonett, Van Dukeman & Luch
Nordenstrom Owner Van Dukeman & Lucy Nordenstrom

BEST OF BREED
MORNING

CHAMPION TRAFALGARâ??S FEATURED PRESENTATION By Sel Ch WeLove Du Chienâ??s
Rollins X Sel Ch Trafalgarâ??s Pacific Chai Breeders Owners Michael Robert &
Susan Cheeks

BEST OPPOSITE SEX
MORNING

CH KATIZMAâ??S MADEIRA VON LOAR By Ch Chestnut Hillâ??s Apollo X Ch Karizmaâ??s

Liberia Breeders Iza Kabuska & Carlos Arguimbau Owners Iza Kabuska, Sheree
Moses, James Moses * Carlow Arguimbau

BEST OF BREED
AFTERNOON

CH TANBARKS 2 MUCHBLING JOELLE ARAMIST By Ch Caralonged JD Drew Bleibtreu X
 Aramists Blingling v Joelle Breeders C Kimerer, T. Bartley, J Corbin D
Calabrese  Owners Chris Kimerer, Judy De Rousse Tiffany Aartley, Donna
Calabresse

BEST OPPOSITE SEX
AFTERNOON

CH VON DINEHART MIDNIGHT HARLEY By Ch Rosewoods Maestro X Bloomberry Bijou
Von Dinehart Breeders Nick & Sandy Dinehart & Steve & Kay Bloom  Owners
Nick & Sandy Dinehart

Wow, was that a typing job. With so many different winners it took me over
two hours to type it in. So, I expect a lot of mistakes.  Also, it seems
hard for me to figure out what happened, and I felt the same way here.

It got very hot and muggy, and I got to spend a lot of time with Murrey and
 Joan Fox, which made for a great day for me.

Both judges did a good job, and I did not find out who got Grand Champion
points, I will leave that for someone else to figure out.

We went to dinner with Dave, Martha, Jane, Pam, and Jeff. That is always
fun, and I think we solved all the problems with the breed.  I have to  think
about it.

Another show tomorrow, and they think there will be rain. If I have the
energy left by the time I do this and read the list, I will see if I can send
it  then again.

If there are any mistakes blame it on Ann Schultz. She needs some blame for
 showing so many dogs.

The day is starting to get warmer, but still pleasant. It is time to go
wake Tedi for breakfast, the SHOW TIME.

More to come.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds