[ SHOWGSD-L ] Santorum's comments

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:28:36 -0400

I've read Santorum's comments, both in emails and on his website.  It
would seem that the good Senator doesn't understand the Bill he's
proposed.  Would someone please tell me where in the Bill it says
"whichever is greater?"  For the life of me, when I read it, it simply
says "or."  Maybe he just doesn't understand English......
Maybe someone can also show me where is the "double negative" that the
AKC is so fond of talking about, and which the AKC kissass gang who are
spouting the AKC's line keep saying exists?  Several people have sent me
partial quotes from the PAWS bill and talked about the double negative,
but so far, I haven't seen one.  I do know what a double negative is,
too...I'm beginning to wonder if other people do, or has the Bill been
updated and I haven't seen it?

Peggy