[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Santa Marie shows in Feb 06

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:06:02 -0800

Stormy,
    It normally take me any where from 3 ½ to 4 hours to drive to LAX.
Santa Barbara is only a one hour drive. San Jose is about 4 hours away.
I believe most if not all the commuter planes that land in Santa Maria,
Ca come up from LAX.  The planes flying into SMX (Santa Maria) will not
handle a crate large enough for an adult GSD. Santa Barbara should be
able to handle the large crates.
Mike Gray