[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Salt Lake City Shows

  • From: randall chesnut <rchesnut70518@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, S howlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 19:43:05 +0000 (UTC)

| |

| Can you come to Freemont in March and bring me a sample of your creations.
March 19th 2016.
Randy Chesnut |

| |

| Stationery, an att.net Mail and Paperless Post collaboration |

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 1:27 PM, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unless life gets in the way there is a pretty good chance my BBQ team, Salt
and Pepper Pork Pullers, will be hosting a FREE BBQ lunch during the Mid
Pacific futurity weekend in Sacramento April 1-2 ,2016.   Iza is NOT invited,
she doesn't like BBQ! That's like not liking ice cream!..... Next BBQ contests
Aug 1, my birthplace, Oakland CA, then Sept 19, Sacramento CA, then Oct 31 San
Jose State Univ, where I be educated from! lol. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App