[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sad News

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: PUD709@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:47:56 EST

In a message dated 12/8/2005 6:36:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
PUD709@xxxxxxx writes:
Tom  Bennetts son, Gary, just called me with the sad news that Tom  Bennett
passed away today.

That is a shock. Had he been sick,do you know.? I have emailed him a  few
times in the past few years,and always sent him, a Xmas card .After Jane's
death,when I wrote her Memorial and had Gail Sprock put her picture on the
Review
cover, I kept in contact with Tom,about his judging,and how he was doing.  He
served on the Board also for many years ,and he and Jane alternated as AKC
Delegates from the GSDCA. She'd do 8 yrs,then he'd do the next 8 yrs. but they
both would always go up to NY together. We had nice continuity this way. They
were a wonderful couple,and I'm sorry that I didn't keep in touch. Helen
Miller  Fisher