[ SHOWGSD-L ] SW Futurity /Speciality Show Thank You

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'SHOWGSD-L'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:46:13 -0600

On behalf of the Rocky Mt. GSD Club I would like to thank our judges, and to
all who attended our shows for making it a wonderful dog show weekend.  It
may have started out colder than we had hoped for, but we did end today with
a beautiful 63 sunny degrees.

The Rocky Mt. GSD Club was fortunate enough to host the 2009 SW Futurity in
conjunction with our annual spring Specialty Shows.

Friday 4 PTS Dogs 5 Pts Bitches  Judge Vicki Roye
Saturday Futurity Debra Hokkanen
Sunday 4 PTS Dogs 5 PTS Bitches Lanalee Jorgensen

We appreciated  everyone making the trip to our shows.   Our entries were
wonderful, the California and Minnesota contingency  were very well
represented. Thanks guys very much!!!!!!!

I also want to send out a very special thanks to my fellow club members who
rocked!!!  They worked so hard and so well.  For the shows and for our
annual dinner.  Our club makes me proud.  If you have not attended our shows
before please plan to do so in the future.

2009 Rocky Mt Specialty Chair
Beth Reynolds

Ps some of the dishes that were made by club members got rave reviews at our
dinner.  Word is that that the Famous Corn Salad and the Cranberry
Margaritas were noticed as being a recipe you would want to have.  I will
have to ask if these recipes can be handed out.