[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STALLS

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:04:37 -0600

You mean the cost of traveling in an RV? I don't know.To be honest,.I
probably would never own an RV..I don't need another home to take care of,
clean and maintain! The idea of room service and someone making my bed
every morning..sort of appeals to me! As for traveling...cross country.Bart
and Cindy did..and took two of our dogs  plus about 8-9 others..we flew
with the puppy as we felt..he had less on the road traveling
experience..and would be more of a pain. BTW, flying..and having to get out
of the crate in the airport terminal with all the commotion going on was
great experience for the puppy..the more they get exposed to..the better
off they are..I think Tiffany and Joann also drove..maybe even Kevin
Reynolds drove...you would have to ask them about the actual cost of
traveling. This year we will drive the astro van..it is about a 12 hour
trip. Christine