[ SHOWGSD-L ] SPUNKY DOES HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: " Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:41:52 -0600

   First I have to thank the Houston Club and all the hard work they did to
make this weekend so SPECIAL! Lynn and Vicki, Y'ALL ROCK! We ALWAYS HAVE such a
ball down there!!!!!!!!!  Took Champagne to celebrate Spunky going Select at
the Nationals....and it ended up a 2 fold celebration with him going BOB
yesterday under Sandi Card!!!!!!!!    As long as I am alive, I will NEVER get
used to the feeling with such an AWESOME WIN!
  I have to say for a newbie that Pat Evans has always gone above and beyond
doing whatever needs to be done to have Spunky "show ready"............ she has
become a DEAR friend and a part of our family, just ask Amy, now she has 2 Moms
instead of just 1 at the shows.
   Ross Farrell has ALWAYS  been the Handler EXTRAORDINAIRE! Spunky and Ross
are  a TEAM.........and with Ross comes Mee Maw...........Dear Heavens how
priceless she is!
  Just when I thought it couldn't get ANY better I swear if Ross and Spunky did
it AGAIN today under Leon Breault!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How AWESOME IS THAT?????????
Pat has yet ANOTHER brag from today, but I will let her make that one!
  Thank you so much Sandi Card and Leon Breault.............I realized on the
way home just what an honor it is to get the nod from both of Y'all! The longer
I am in dogs the more I realize just how humbling it is to be blessed with ALL
the wonderful friends that we have made down thru the years........the ring
support was just out of this world! I have also been very blessed with some
AWESOME dogs.........I just can't hardly believe that God chose to bless me,
again,  with this boy! Spunky is also a Registered Therapy Dog (my 5th
generation  of them) and he passed his temperament test yesterday to boot, so
now he is Sel. Ch Konigin's Phantom Of The Opera, HIT, TC, TD!!!!
  Pat, you done GREAT, Honey! Mo and Amy
Konigin German Shepherds
Home of:
BISS Ch Abraxas Lil" Shot V Konigin, TC, CGC, TDI
Konigin's Great Balls Afire, TC, CGC, TDI
2005 Hero-Goodwill Ambassador, GSDCA
Sel. CH. Phantom of the Opera, HIT,TD
The legacy continues