[ SHOWGSD-L ] SNAKES !!

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:48:15 -0500

Yesterday, after a great afternoon visiting with Barbara Amidon, I came home
with not one,  but two "Snake" male puppies.  I really only want one, but both
puppies are just SOOO gorgeous, so Barbara graciously agreed to let me take
them both home and grow them out for a while, to see if we can make a
determination as to who is better down the road.  They both have beautiful male
heads, great bone, high withered, good backs, BEAUTIFUL rears, and very sweet
outgoing temperaments.  One is higher on leg than the other right now, and one
is a little longer than the other.  Right now, they are not a matter of which
one is better, they are equally good, just a little different.  These guys are
the repeat breeding of "Caribbean Stud" and Kathy Potter & Barbara's "Ryder"
I'M SOOO EXCITED !!!
Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com