[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  This witch's broom runs on jet fuel

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:02:40 EDT

This is the whole message.     And it do believe it mainly shows their
ignorance and stupidity.    It may also be actionable.
Stormy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dog   fighters torture and kill their animals.

And dog fighters across California are battling AB1634,
because they know the bill gives animal control officers
tough new tools to go after dog fighting criminals.

We are California's animal control oficers.
Please help us rid our state of illegal dog fighters
Pleasea hels us enforce current laws against under
ground breeders.

hers
In a message dated 7/27/07 8:40:32 AM, Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> just received this from a friend.  You need to check it out:
>
> The latest on The Healthy Pets website from our "friend" Judy
> Mancuso.....
>   we, the opposition to AB1634 are all dogfighters now.
> Wait till you see this... If you think this is over, think again.
>                                   www.cahealthypets.com

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs