[ SHOWGSD-L ] SHOW ME YOUR SABLES!

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:49:08 -0700

I have a couple of sable boys in my head that I would like to breed my bitch
to.  HOWEVER - what else is out there?   Temperament comes first for me -
that goes for the sire and dam too thanks:)  Then they must open from the
SHOULDER not the elbow.  NO DRAGGING toes - I gave up a very nice puppy
because of that.....I would like have the male have a DM test from OFA - any
problems?

SHOW ME YOUR SABLES!

Alycia