[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SERIOUSLY Now?? GSDCA-marketing ideas!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:14:09 -0500 (EST)

simple, we are "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT"

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
DEXTER, aka BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel  CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of
Inquest TC, DM normal
JACKIE, aka Kaleef's  Expensive Date, HT (major pointed)
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry  and Doc Holliday

In a message dated 2/1/2012 1:31:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well I'm  not on Facebook at all...........I simply do not have time.
How is it some  learn information from the Board Meeting on Facebook
before the minutes or  Board O Gram even gets out???
How do we know this is official???   Do we have to join facebook to
check into it to find out early what  is going on at the Board Meetings?
Will we no longer have a  BOG?

Carolyn     marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Are you kidding  me?
Joan

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://camaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls,  Ohio 44023

Cell: 440-759-4119

>________________________________

FaceBook news page that the
GSDCA was offerring all new members full membership at the price of $36 for
 the year of 2012.

>I joined the GSDCA in 1984 and  had a two month lapses in 1990 when my
>daughter was born, which caused
me to lose 28 years of consecutive >membership to 20 years  currently. I
for one had been laid-off from my job
since 2008, I am  a single parent and head of household. I have three GSDs
that during this time  continued their
training and earned titles. Each year I would come  up with the dues,
without a discount. I have also attended the
National during that time span.

>I consider this a  slap in the face from the GSDCA.
>
>Cut and pasted  from my FaceBook:
>

>German Shepherd  Dog Club of America
>BIG NEWS!!
>THE GSDCA IS  OFFERING ALL NEW MEMBERS A FULL MEMBERSHIP OF 36.00 FOR THE
2012 YEAR!!!!!!!!
>(OUR REGULAR FEES ARE 65.00)
>HERE IS THE LINK TO  OUR SITE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING EVERYONE ON
BOARD!
>Lyn  Chernak
>

>Lyn Chernak
>CherLyn Shepherds - Updated Nov 29,2011
>
>http://www.cherlynshepherds.com
>Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13  Club ~ Membership
> CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC,  CGC
> Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, CD, RA, TC, CGC

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.