[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SE futurity

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:27:36 -0500

Sheila you are a priceless gem!!!
I think you should form your own business as a motivator extraordinaire :o)

But Sheila is right,,,,,get in gear for a great weekend...............get
your futurity and show entries sent in early for a change,,,,,,make your
motel reservations early for a change and come prepared for much
socialization and good company and conversations............excellent
judging and good wins!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com