[ SHOWGSD-L ] Royal Canin Dogfood Safe

  • From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:17:29 EDT

April 5, 2007
Dear Pet Owner:

Royal Canin USA wants to assure  pet owners that the recent nationwide pet
food recall initiated by Menu Foods  and other companies does NOT include any
Royal Canin dry or wet pet food  products. All of our brands, including Feline
Health Nutrition, Canine Health  Nutrition, Royal Canin Veterinary Diets,
Sensible Choice, and Kasco, continue to  be available nationwide.  For close to
40
years, the health, happiness and  long lives of our customers' pets have been
our number one priority and we want  to make it very clear to pet owners that
Royal Canin dry and wet pet food  products are NOT involved in the FDA
investigation related to this recall.   If you have any questions or concerns,
please
contact the Royal Canin Technical  Services Department at 1-800-592-6687.

Sincerely,

Royal  Canin, US