[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Robert Scholes

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:32:08 -0500

Yes Jean, my thoughts are with Donna to-night.  I talked with her a while
ago and she and friend were going through pictues for a DVD.  She said her
39 year old son was with her--coud not believe it as she looks to be about
45--cute little thing.  Her neighbors have come to feed cattle as soon as
they knew--that is the farm thing--how great for her.
We all need to encourage her to come to the National.  She has a Best in fut
bitch and we need to give her support.  The speed that this happened has
knocked her socks off.  Everyone that cares about Donna please encourage her
to come to St. louis.  Sandi Card