[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Robert Scholes

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JParker0127@xxxxxxx>, <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:38:21 -0500

i JUST DO NOT THINK DONNA SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO ALL THE HATE SOME OF YOU
HAVE FOR ROBERT.  THE MAN IS DYING PLEASE STOP ALL THIS HATEFUL
STUFF--PLEASE!!!  Donna is a very nice person and my defense has nothing to
do with the fact that I have the BadBoy dog.  It is just   common
scense---please give Donna your support if you can IF NOT at least leave the
subject alone.  Thank You, Sandi