[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Robert Scholes

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: SegerWind@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:17:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2006 1:02:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
SegerWind@xxxxxxx writes:
How does  the list and those attacking me forgive Robert's dishonesty and
such? AS A NURSE I respect the dying. A con is a con and unless you  have
been
conned you have no idea? If you want details email  me
privately.........does
not anyone remember his ban from AKC

Well, firstly - it is not up to US to forgive him for  what he did in the
past.  I also work in healthcare, and no matter how much  I may dislike or
despise someone, it is not right to wish them ill at a time  like this.  And
YES, I
remember what he did - I had 2 Andretti daughters  (yes, they were TRUE
Andretti progeny, have the DNA tests to prove it) as well  as a different and
more
recent episode with the man - however, in no way do I  wish him ill.  He will
get whatever he has coming in good time.  It is  not for us to judge him - or
anyone else.  That right is reserved for a  greater power than we have.  I have
been "conned" by other names in the  breed - do I wish them ill - no.  Live,
learn and move  on.

Unfortunately, this is just another issue pushing me  away from dog shows and
dog show people - such nastiness when there are so many  much more issues in
the world :(

Terri  Stout
_Cresthaven  Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)